- Business Services
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Human Resources
As part of our technology mission to
- Ensure that our infrastructure can support current and future workloads
The Spreckels Union School District provides an innovative and engaging learning environment for students and staff across our school sites. Our network infrastructure has demonstrated the capacity to endure a 1:1 device-to-student ratio in our schools.
Building a robust infrastructure for learning begins with an understanding of the goals and outcomes that support and empower learning experiences. When the goals of IT are rooted in learning, technology infrastructure decisions become clearer.
Our Technology Needs Consider:
- Robust and reliable wifi/wired infrastructure
- 1:1 device management
- Online learning
- Simplified network management
Our Network Advantages:
- Limitless learning possibilities for students
- Capability to deliver personalized learning content
- Educators can focus on education instead of technology
- Reduced expenditure with e-rate while remaining progressive
Our Team is Responsible For:
- Wide-area network (WAN) connecting school sites and district office to each other and the internet
- Local area networks (LAN) on each campus that provide internet access to the classrooms
- Wireless networking on campuses
- Management of our Student Information System (Schoolwise) and all student records
- Gmail services for staff and students
- Virtual Machines (VMs) servers that support administration for data analysis, backup, disaster recovery, VoIP solution, and more...