- About Us
- About SUSD
- Superintendent's Message
- Title IX Information
- Williams Legislation Information
- Public Notices
- Annual Notification of Professional Standards
- Call to Bid: BUENA VISTA MIDDLE SCHOOL FIELD IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
- Call to Bid: SPRECKELS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL NEW TOILET BUILDING PROJECT
- Education Protection Act Expenditure Reports
- Monterey County SELPA Local Plan Certifications
- Pesticide Use Near Schools and Child Day Care Facilities
- Privacy Notice
- School Accountability Report Card
On behalf of the entire Spreckels Union School District (SUSD) staff, we welcome all of our families, both new and returning, to a new 2022-23 school year that we anticipate will feel much more “normal” than what we have experienced in some time.. As a district community, we have been through many challenges the past two years, but we have remained Spreckels Strong throughout.
As we transition back to normalcy, we keep our attention focused on SUSD’s vision statement that reads: Spreckels Union School District believes our students are our core mission, and our community has a shared responsibility to provide an equitable, rigorous, world-class education in an innovative environment that values creativity, curiosity, collaboration, and diversity in order to promote lifelong learning. To this end, we look forward to working with our families as partners in our students’ educational journey and thank them for the trust they place in us.
SUSD’s Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) is our guiding document and focuses on four main areas:
- Providing all students with the support they need to be successful
- Providing all students and staff with diverse, equitable, and innovative opportunities, both academic and enrichment, so they can reach their full potential
- Implementing rigorous state content standards in all district classrooms
- Maintaining and improving facilities to support and enhance the core commitments of instruction, safety, transportation, and food service
Working with our families and community, we are confident we can achieve each goal and continue to provide a nurturing yet challenging learning environment for our students.
This is going to be a wonderful school year and we look forward to the experiences we will share together.
Eric Tarallo, Ed.D.
Superintendent, Spreckels Union School District
(831) 455-2550 ext. 316