- Annual Notification of Professional Standards
- Call to Bid: BUENA VISTA MIDDLE SCHOOL FIELD IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
- Call to Bid: SPRECKELS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL NEW TOILET BUILDING PROJECT
- Education Protection Act Expenditure Reports
- Monterey County SELPA Local Plan Certifications
- Pesticide Use Near Schools and Child Day Care Facilities
- Privacy Notice
- School Accountability Report Card
Pesticide Use Near Schools and Child Day Care Facilities
In an effort to minimize student exposure to pesticides, the California Department of Pesticide Regulation (CDPR) requires that growers notify schools of their intention to apply pesticides within 1/4 mile of the school campus. Additionally, “high-drift” application methods such as aircraft spraying are prohibited within 1/4 mile of school sites while school is in session (Monday-Friday 06:00-18:00).
Beginning January 1, 2018, an annual notification must be delivered to schools by April 30 and should specify all pesticide products to be applied through June 30 of the following year (18 months). For more information, please see the CPDR website or this presentation (PDF).
In the interest of transparency, all pesticide use notifications received by The District will be made available below: